Discreet in size, the Sennheiser VMX 200-II with Bluetooth® and wireless technology packs all the latest features in a robust and elegant casing. It is developed for busy professionals who work on the go and will be able to use it for phone calls as well as to listen to music, podcasts and audio books.
The VMX 200-II uses two microphones: one emphasizes the user's voice and works in sync with the other, which removes unwanted noise, ensuring a crystal-clear call.
VMX 200-II features an even better background and wind noise cancellation than its predecessor. Due to the new feature HD Voice it also ensures a more natural and clear audio experience.
It's sleek, and weighs only 10g, while delivering a full 10 hours of talk time or 12 days in stand-by mode.
- Award-winning design
- Extremely small and lightweight
- VoiceMax™ technology
- HD Voice - wideband audio, for a more clear and natural speech
- Easy call control for calls and music
- Innovative voice prompts keep you up-to-date on battery time and much more
- High end speakers
- Convenient multi-connection
- Ten hours of talk time with 12 days of stand-by time
- AC adapter for wall charging or by USB cable
In the box
- 1 x VMX 200-II Headset
- 1 x Ear hook
- 4 x Ear sleeves (S/M/L/)
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Quick setup guide