Sound can be perfected with Sennheiser’s HDVA 600. Delivering authentic sound in its purest form, listeners are treated to a world of sheer listening pleasure. Years of knowledge in audio engineering and innovations in acoustic amplification, resulted in the creation of the HDVA 600. The consistently symmetrical signal processing and extremely low harmonic distortion guarantees an absolutely precise sound. Also, thanks to their pre-amp performance, they are easy to adjust and be connected directly to speakers for optimum audio amplification. In essence, the HDVA 600 provides a spectacular listening experience when paired with any Sennheiser’s audiophile headphones.
- Symmetrical signal processing from input to output insures superb resolution, dynamics and musicality.
- Short signal paths featuring premium components are connected to a custom designed APLS four-pole potentiometer for precise volume control.
- Simultaneous operation with up to four dynamic, high-impedance headphones, two via four pin XLR input and two via high-quality 6.35 mm (1/4”) jacks
- Chassis crafted from extruded and machined Aluminum minimize vibrations to help insure sonic integrity.
- High gain amplifier drives difficult low-impedance headphones with ease
- Consistently symmetrical signal processing for maximum sound quality
- Symmetrical inputs and outputs simplify integration into a system
- High-end ALPS quadruple potentiometer achieve perfect channel equality
- Variable gain factor (five stages) for optimized use of low impedance headphones
- Sophisticated metal housing to protect against signal scatter and vibration
- Solid controls turned from solid metal, providing the utmost in long-term stability
In the box
- 1 x HDVA 600
- 1 x Safety guide
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x CD containing the user manual